Your Octopus Deploy installation is not compliant with your license

We received the licence today from the sales team and are being shown the following error.

Server status
Your Octopus Deploy installation is not compliant with your license. You will be prevented from performing certain activities until this is rectified.
Your licence for 'Insights' expired on Monday, 24 October 2022 (57 days ago). You will be prevented from using features provided by the 'Insights' feature. Please contact sales@octopus.com.

Good morning @Naman.Kumar,

Thank you for contacting Octopus Support and sorry to hear the Octopus UI is showing your licence is invalid, our sales team should be able to take off the insights feature and provide you with the correct licence. I will pass this ticket on to them.

They will be in touch probably by email, is the email you use for the forum a good one to get you on?

Kind Regards,

Clare

Hey @Naman.Kumar,

I have your new licence key with insights removed and will Direct Message you it, let me know if you dont get it please and I will drop it to you in an email instead.

Kind Regards,
Clare

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.