You do not have permission to perform this action. PLease contact your administrator. Missing permission: Task Create

Hi Team,

I am getting subjected error while trying to do “Health Check”. Even though i am having System Administrator role and in same role Task Create check box is tick marked.

I am not sure why I am getting same error and not able to do health check. Please suggest what action need to do to get resolve this.

Hi Sopan,

Thanks for reaching out. Could you please follow the steps in this doc and send us an export of your permissions?

Thanks,
Dalmiro

Hi Dalmiro,

From above link i was trying to export my role permission put i didn’t se export option in Octopus. I am having octopus 3.2.22. Is this problems of my role or Octopus version. Please help so that i will do ferther investigation.

Thanks inadvance.

Regards,
Sopan Vaidya

Hi Sopan,

Sorry I totally forgot to mention that the export permissions option was introduced in 3.3.17. Is there a particular reason why you are using such an old version as 3.2.22? We’ve shipped many versions after that with lots of fixes and enhancements that might even help with the current issue you are having.

Would it be possible for you to upgrade to at least 3.3.27 to be able to send me that export? Here’s a list of all the changes you need to be aware of since your current version and 3.3.27: https://octopus.com/downloads/compare?from=3.2.22&to=3.3.27

Regards,
Dalmiro