Warning while downloading packages

Hi Team,
I keep seeing this warning with every deployment, everything works well after that but wanted to know what this warning indicates and how to fix it?

Releasing package lock for Internal Worker XXX
Unable to expire stale package locks.
System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute. at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource) at System.Collections.Generic.List1.Enumerator.MoveNextRare() at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereListIterator1.MoveNext() at Calamari.Deployment.PackageRetention.Model.PackageJournal.ExpireStaleLocks

Hi @harsh_tech,

Thanks for getting in touch! It looks like you may have encountered the following issue. The good news is that it appears to have been resolved in the following versions.

Release stream Release
2022.2 2022.2.8476
2022.3 2022.3.10655
2022.4 2022.4.5165
2023.1+ all releases

Would you be able to try upgrading your Octopus server to at least one of the versions listed above and letting me know if it resolves the issue?

Best regards,
Daniel

Thanks for the update, I don’t think we can upgrade to latest version just for this issue.

Hey @harsh_tech,

Just jumping in for Daniel as he has finished up for the day as part of our Australian based team, Thank you for getting back to us to let us know you are unable to upgrade at the moment.

From your first comment it looks like the error messages you are getting are not affecting your deployments so hopefully you are fine to just ignore those and when you are able to upgrade to a version with the fix in they will go away in your logs.

Reach out in future if you need anything else as we are always on hand to help!
Kind Regards,
Clare

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.