Wanted to run Java regression test using Octopus Deploy

Wanted to run Java regression test using Octopus Deploy. I am having a set of test in TestNg and Rest Assured framework which are written in java, am wanted to run them in Octopus, can someone please give a suggestion on how to do it ?

Any solution from anyone??

Hi @aakhan2021,

Thanks for getting in touch! I’m sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this. I had a look through our archive and I’m not able to find any conversations where someone is using Octopus deploy with TestNG and Rest Assured Framework, however, that doesn’t exactly mean that you cannot.

We have some extensive documentation on deploying Java applications with Octopus and we have multiple blog posts on using something like Selenium for tests.

Have you tried to get this working and run into any specific issues that you can not resolve?

I don’t have any guides which will walk you through setting this up for your specific scenario, though I’m happy to chat to the developers and help you out where we can.

If you have any further thoughts or questions here, please let me know.

Looking forward to hearing from you and sorry again for the long delay in replying.

Best regards,
Daniel

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.