Variable Preview

When I go to my variable preview page, it doesn’t show all environments tied to the project. It shows the tenant, but not all environments that are linked to that tenant. running version 2018.5.7

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch,

I’m sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue, hopefully I can be of assistance!

The environments that appear within the Variable Preview drop-down menu relate specifically to the current Lifecycle associated with the Project via the Process tab.

In this instance, is it possible that the Tenant has environments associated with it that do not exist within this Lifecycle? One way to check would be to edit the existing Tenant/Project connection via Tenants to see if the associated environment appears as Missing Resource as this would indicate this to be the case.

It’s also possible that this issue is specific to the logged-in users permissions in that the team-scoping is preventing the user from seeing this environment, I’d recommend checking with an administrator if required to see if the environment appears as expected or to check your users Team/Environment scoping.

If this is not the case, can you please provide a screenshot of this menu and the Tenant/Project connection? This would be valuable to help troubleshoot further.

I look forward to hearing back from you, your patience and understanding in this matter are greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Reece

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.