Value Cannot Be Null. (Parameter 'source') - v2032.2 (Build 12046)

Recently we upgraded to v2032.2 (Build 12046). One of our engineers executed a schedule with multiple releases and for the builds where manual intervention was required, he was unable to retry or cancel the build using the UI. The error he got was ‘value cannot be null (Parameter ‘source’)’ :

I was able to reproduce the error myself as an admin. To cancel the deployment we had to change the task state directly in the database. Considering we use the same process to execute production releases, not being the action manual interventions will be a problem. As part of the latest upgrade we increased the per-node connections to 135 (versus default of 100). Could this be contributing to the issue?

Error.txt (6.5 KB)

Hi @ShannonN,

Thanks for posting your issue, and I’m sorry to hear it caused you problems with your deployments.

It looks like this is probably a known issue, and you can find details about it at the following link. I’m curious to know if you think it’s the same one:

If that looks like a match, then we’ve fixed this in version 2023.2.12482 and later, which should be a minor upgrade for your version. This version is available from our downloads here.

I hope this is helpful, but let me know what you think or if you have further questions.

Best regards,
Patrick

Thanks Patrick. Looks like exactly the same issue. Will investigate and provide feedback.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.