Upgrading the license for our deployment - urgent

Hi,
We have a release on Saturday morning which requires several extra deployment targets. We are currently out of licenses, and we’ve attempted since Wednesday to get in touch with the sales team to get this done, without success. We have gotten a quote, but after that there has been no response, after several mails and phone calls.

Is there a phone number that we can call to get a hold of someone that can help? The sales phone number listed is just ending up on voice mail.

If you need our email or contact info please let me know where I can give it to you - would rather not leave this on a public post.

Good morning @hallgeir.osterbo,

Thank you for contacting Octopus Support and I am really sorry you have struggled to get in contact with our sales team, that is not like them to not respond.

Unfortunately we have no numbers for Octopus, I have put a note in our slack channel for someone to get back to you as soon as possible, they will probably do this over email.

Again I can only apologise for the delay in getting this sorted for you, I will make sure someone contacts you today regarding this.

Kind Regards,

Clare

Good afternoon @hallgeir.osterbo,

Our sales team have reached out to you via the email address you have on your forum account so hopefully they should be able to get you sorted.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you in the meantime,

Kind Regards,

Clare

Thank you @clare.martin ! Yes, they reached out. And we did in the end get a hold of someone in sales to arrange a temporary license now so that we’re able to proceed with the planned deployment. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @hallgeir.osterbo,

No worries, thank you for getting back to me and letting me know you got the temporary licence sorted, you should be good to go with your deployments for tomorrow now.

Reach out in future if you need anything else from us as we are always happy to help!

Kind Regards,

Clare

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.