I’m experiencing the same issues as mentioned here: Upgrade Linux Container - #3 by jeremy.miller
After upgrading the docker-compose file from 2020.6.5449 to 2021.1.7149 I can’t connect to the database anymore. Exactly as described in the other ticket.
- Docker compose (v3)
- On premise SQL Server 2019 (but not in Docker) using a named instance
- Octopus Deploy running as a Linux Container
- A Nginx proxy for serving with a SSL certificate
I’ve tried the following steps:
- Add “TrustServerCertificate=Yes” to the connectionstring
- Telnet to my database, didn’t work (but I can’t telnet from version 2020.6.5449 either)
- Completely disable the firewall on the database server
- Updating to 2021.2.7590 didn’t help
There seems to be no logging in SQL Server whatsoever about connection failures or incorrect passwords.