Unable to use Quay as a docker registry feed

Hi,

I am unable to use Quay.io as a docker registry feed.

I have tried every combination I can think of using API and registry locations, but whenever I search, all I get is

“The given key was not present in the dictionary.”

I’m sure I’m doing something daft, but I really have tried everything, and it really isn’t clear what should be the details filled in for private repositories from this page:

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

We successfully have TeamCity pushing and pulling images during builds using Quay, so I cannot understand why this isn’t working

Kind regards,

Mike

Hi Mike, thanks for reaching out.

I’m sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. Looking into it further it appears that Quay.io does not supply a parameter that Octopus Docker feed was expecting.

I’ve created an issue at https://github.com/OctopusDeploy/Issues/issues/5076, which you can subscribe to for updates. I am reasonably confident this will be a simple fix though, and should be included in one of the next Octopus releases.

Regards
Matt C

Hi Matt,

Thanks for getting this fixed so quickly - I see that on self-hosted I could download 2018.9.10, but my cloud instance seems to still be on 2018.9.5

I thought these cloud instances were meant to stay updated to the latest releases?

Would really like to be able to use this fix ASAP.

Kind regards,

Mike

Hi Mike,

You can request to have your hosted instance upgraded manually. If you send a new support request with the details of your hosted subscription and ask for it to be updated then the hosted team can action that for you.

Regards
Matt C