Hi Octopus Support,
I have the following scenario:
- There is a project which used to have a lifecycle with environments A and B.
- A release N is created and deployed to env A.
- A trigger is created to auto-deploy to new targets when they become available (in any env).
- Lifecycle is then changed so that env A is no longer included.
- A new deployment target in env A is added.
- Auto-deployment of release N to the new target starts, but fails.
- I try to run it again manually (via the
Try Again...button from the failed deployment), but I get this (and env A is not available on the dropdown list):
I expected the auto deployments and manual deployments to be consistent, so that either both are able to run or both are blocked. As is, I can’t see any way to retry that failed deployment.