Unable to get yo azuresfjava:AddService to work

I am running Service Fabric for Linux (preview) on Azure on a 2 node cluster. I have deployed 2 instances of one service of my application running as docker containers on one of the nodes using the command “yo azuresfjava” and selecting the “Container” as the framework for my service. I am trying to add another service to the same application using “yo azuresfjava:AddService” as explained in the documentation but I get the following message when I run this command. How can I get the “yo azuresfjava:AddService” command to work ? Thanks

root@vjsflinux:/dhapp# yo azuresfguest:AddService
Error azuresfguest:AddService

You don’t seem to have a generator with the name “azuresfguest:AddService” installed.
But help is on the way:

You can see available generators via npm search yeoman-generator or via http://yeoman.io/generators/.
Install them with npm install generator-azuresfguest:AddService.

To see all your installed generators run yo without any arguments. Adding the --help option will also show subgenerators.

If yo cannot find the generator, run yo doctor to troubleshoot your system.

Hi Vijay,

Is this error occuring from within Octopus Deploy? If so, can you please include the raw task log that has the full details of this error and include a screenshot of your deployment process so we can understand which Docker step type you are using.

If this is a generic Docker error (and is not related to Octopus), you will need to contact someone on the Microsoft forums for assistance (or search for details on the error message), as we can only really help if this is an Octopus error.

Cheers
Mark