UI Truncated when attempting to update a variable

Hello,
This is related to the URL - app#/library/variables/LibraryVariableSets-81?name=…

Please note that it is not showing the “Open Editor” link. The version of Octopus that we are using is v2018.10.0 LTS. Thanks.

#issue #ui #bug

FYI, if others hit this also, one not super easy workaround is to find the element you are looking for in the Chrome developer tools and then set focus (inspect > find the element > set focus).

Hi @kristianjaeger,

Thanks for getting in touch! I’m sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this one. I had a look at our release since 2018.10.0 and noticed that this issue was resolved in the next patch version 2018.10.1.

The following GitHub Issue has the details.

Upgrading to at least the 2018.10.1 version should resolve this issue for you.

Let me know if this helps, or if you have any further question here.

Best regards,
Daniel

Thanks, Daniel! That’s good to know. I’ll check with our build engineer to see if we can upgrade to that version. Cheers.

@kristianjaeger,

No worries at all. :slight_smile:

If you are planning an upgrade here, I would recommend upgrading to the latest patch version of the 2018.10 LTS. (2018.10.9)

The following link has a comparison between 2018.10.0 & 2018.10.9 which is handy for getting a quick overview of the fixes we made.

Best regards,
Daniel

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.