UI Issue when changing variables that are scoped by step

We ran in to an issue today in the variable editor when trying to remove steps from the scope of one variable and add the step to the scope of the other. This variable is at the bottom of our list for this particular project and the ability to modify the scoping was cut off as shown below.

Here’s a screenshot of the variables for this project:

When clicking the “More” option, the ability to make adjustments was cut off by the screen and I wasn’t able to find a way using the keyboard or mouse to make changes. We were able to workaround this issue by adding a few “ZZZ” variables to the end of our variable list, which gave us additional space to add more steps that this variable was scoped to. We are running v2018.10.0 and I checked this out in both Chrome and IE. We have a workaround so this isn’t causing any problems, but thought I’d report is as it would be helpful if there was additional blank space at the bottom of this screen to make it more functional. Thanks!

Hi @Nick_McElheny,

Thanks for getting in touch! I believe you are encountering the following issue, which was fixed in Octopus version 2018.11.0(Fast Lane) & 2018.10.1(LTS).

Would you be able to upgrade and let me know if this resolves your issue?

Looking forward to hearing from you. :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Daniel

Perfect - thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.