The tenants variables page is showing an System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: key as shown in the screenshot.
We are using Octopus 3.4.8
We have 2 Tenants having both around 30 projects assigned to them.
Only 1 of the tenants is throwing these errors on the variable pages.
Things we tried to fix it:
- Checked the changelog for issues containing the word “variable” which could have fixed our issue.
3.4.8 is 1 year old. We are not planning on upgrading right now, unless we are sure this will fix the issue.
- Searched support forums and found 2 people having the same problem, which didn’t provide a clear solution for us.
Value cannot be null. Parameter name: key | Octopus v3.4.11
Tenant variables showing error page
- Checked the Octopus log files at C:\octopus\logfiles, which only gave the same stacktrace as shown in the browser.
- Compared the projects in the 2 tenants and tried removing and adding some of the projects.
- Restarted the Octopus machine multiple times
Any idea on how to solve this issue ?