System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object. Object name: 'SslStream'

I am getting alot of this error on one of my windows server target. I was not able to deploy apps until I restarted the server, restarting the tentacle didn’t help

OperatingSystem: Microsoft Windows 10.0.14393
OsBitVersion: x64
Is64BitProcess: True
CurrentUser: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
MachineName: xxxxx
ProcessorCount: 4
CurrentDirectory: C:\Windows\system32
TempDirectory: C:\Windows\TEMP
HostProcessName: Tentacle

2019-09-10 05:22:58.4417 1292 46 INFO listen://[::]:10933/ 46 Socket IO exception: [::ffff:10.1.30.211]:57643
System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object.
Object name: ‘SslStream’.
at System.Net.Security.SslState.CheckThrow(Boolean authSuccessCheck, Boolean shutdownCheck)
at System.Net.Security._SslStream.ProcessFrameBody(Int32 readBytes, Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
at System.Net.Security._SslStream.StartFrameHeader(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
at System.Net.Security._SslStream.StartReading(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
at System.Net.Security._SslStream.ProcessRead(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)

Hi there

Thanks for getting in touch. Sorry to see you had a bad experience.

Can you let me know what version of Octopus and Tentacle you’re using?

Also, is this something that has continually happened on this machine? Has it reoccurred after reboot?

The odd bit here is that the issue didn’t resolve after restarting the Tentacle, so to me, it leans towards an issue lower down with the network stack in windows getting confused. Hopefully it’s a transient issue that wont appear again.

We are intending on investigating further into this space, so we’ll take this into account when we do.

Regards,
Matt

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.