Some targets cannot upgrade

We are having an issue with a few of our deployment targets where we cannot get an upgrade to complete. Attached images from one of them, we launch the upgrade process which seems to timeout after about 10 mins, the machine is still available and connected but will not upgrade for us.

Greetings PMSwetz, sorry to hear that you are having troubles updating a tentacle using the Octopus Deploy UI. Though it happened infrequently, I have had issues with this in the past where I would have to download the installer and manually update a tentacle. Is this an option for you?

No we don’t have access to client machines without jumping through hoops and in the long run there will be thousands of them. We got pushed a new version last night that has seemed to clear up our issues.

I’m glad to hear that you were able to resolve the issue. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.