Slower deploy performance after upgrading to version

Anyone seeing degraded performance when deploying apps, after updating to version Our deployments took 7 minutes (25 steps), then we updated to version and now they are taking 10 minutes. I compared the log times and it doesn’t look like there’s one specific area that’s causing it.

I see there’s been another release so maybe I’l update to it and see if that helps.

Hi Dan,

Thanks for getting in touch! Could you please send through a full deployment log from before (the 7 min one) and after (the 10 minute one).

Feel free to mask anything senstive, mark this thread private or email it through to support at octopusdeploy dot com