Slightly old deployment not showing in Project Overview

A user was looking in the Project Overview page for a release that he knew he deployed mid-February to a known environment. But it doesn’t show up, even when he specifically filtered for that environment. This is the screen shot, showing the sought version (2.0.448) is not listed:

Here is proof that the deployment was done - it shows up in the Audit log, filtering for the project and the target environment:

We are running Octopus v2018.10.3 LTS.

david

Hi David,

Thanks for getting in touch! I’m sorry about the confusion here. I suspect that this release isn’t showing up because a retention policy is configured to keep only a limited number of releases. Could you confirm how your retention policy is set up for this lifecycle and relevant phase (in the web portal under Library > Lifecycles > [LifecycleName])? If this is configured to keep a limited number of releases, does this older release fall outside of that?

I hope this helps! Let me know how you go or if you have any further questions moving forward. :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Kenny

Hi Kenny,

We keep 10 releases - which is sufficient to retain the missing release. Also, note that v2.0.431 and 2.0.419 are still present, and they are earlier than 2.0.448. This is the Lifecycle and Phase used by the project in question:

warmly,
David

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.