Searching Archived Certificates

We are on version 2018.7.14 so I’m not sure if this functionality has changed on newer versions. Under Certificates >> View Archive we are able to view the archived certificates and scroll down to see them. There is a search bar at the top:
archived-cert-search

When it is used it only shows current certificates and not the archived certificates. Is there any way to search through the archived certificates?

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I’ve been unable to replicate this issue, when I view archived certificates and try and search them I only see archived certificates.

Could you send through a screenshot of the issue (both in the list, and when viewing a certificate that is showing in the archived list but shouldn’t), and can you also send through the response (Network tab in your browsers Developer Tools) from the call to /api/certificates?archived=true and specific certificate /api/certificates/<certificateid>.

Thank you and best regards,
Henrik

Hey there, here is a screenshot of the certs when just on archived page and scrolling down:

When searching for the certs starting with ukbolslv:

And when searching for certs starting with ukaolslv:

And here is the response when on archived page and clicking on an archived certificate. Two responses showed up:

response01.txt (1.9 KB)
response02.txt (1.7 KB)

Hope that helps, please let me know if any more information is needed. Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for sending through all that information, I’ve been unable to replicate the issue on a local instance running 2018.7.14.

Can you send through the response from the call to /api/certificates?archived=true, this is the list of certificates that should be used when searching for archived certificates.

Henrik

Hey there Henrik, sorry for the late reply. Is there anyway I can give you this information privately? It contains a lot of company information I’d rather not include in the public. Thanks!

Hey Leeann,

You can either send them as a private message to me, or you can email the information to support@octopus.com referencing this issue.

Henrik

Hi Leeann,

I have been able to replicate this issue locally and I have raised an issue to have a fix done for this.

My sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused by this issue.

Henrik

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.