Searching Archived Certificates

(leeann.tech) #1

We are on version 2018.7.14 so I’m not sure if this functionality has changed on newer versions. Under Certificates >> View Archive we are able to view the archived certificates and scroll down to see them. There is a search bar at the top:
archived-cert-search

When it is used it only shows current certificates and not the archived certificates. Is there any way to search through the archived certificates?

(Henrik Andersson) #2

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I’ve been unable to replicate this issue, when I view archived certificates and try and search them I only see archived certificates.

Could you send through a screenshot of the issue (both in the list, and when viewing a certificate that is showing in the archived list but shouldn’t), and can you also send through the response (Network tab in your browsers Developer Tools) from the call to /api/certificates?archived=true and specific certificate /api/certificates/<certificateid>.

Thank you and best regards,
Henrik

(leeann.tech) #3

Hey there, here is a screenshot of the certs when just on archived page and scrolling down:

When searching for the certs starting with ukbolslv:

And when searching for certs starting with ukaolslv:

And here is the response when on archived page and clicking on an archived certificate. Two responses showed up:

response01.txt (1.9 KB)
response02.txt (1.7 KB)

Hope that helps, please let me know if any more information is needed. Thanks!

(Henrik Andersson) #4

Hi,

Thanks for sending through all that information, I’ve been unable to replicate the issue on a local instance running 2018.7.14.

Can you send through the response from the call to /api/certificates?archived=true, this is the list of certificates that should be used when searching for archived certificates.

Henrik

(leeann.tech) #5

Hey there Henrik, sorry for the late reply. Is there anyway I can give you this information privately? It contains a lot of company information I’d rather not include in the public. Thanks!

(Henrik Andersson) #6

Hey Leeann,

You can either send them as a private message to me, or you can email the information to support@octopus.com referencing this issue.

Henrik

(Henrik Andersson) #7

Hi Leeann,

I have been able to replicate this issue locally and I have raised an issue to have a fix done for this.

My sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused by this issue.

Henrik