Save variables failing with exception

When I try to save a variable set I am getting this exception in the log. In the UI it continues to say saving, but no progress is made. I am using v2018.4.4

2018-04-24 14:34:35.8121 10788 48 ERROR Unhandled exception from web server processing POST to http://localhost:8080/api/variables/variableset-Projects-141: Aggregate Exception
System.AggregateException
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Nancy.IO.RequestStream…ctor(Stream stream, Int64 expectedLength, Int64 thresholdLength, Boolean disableStreamSwitching)
at Octopus.Server.Web.OctopusNancyHost.ConvertRequestToNancyRequest(HttpListenerRequest request)
at Octopus.Server.Web.OctopusNancyHost.Process(HttpListenerContext ctx)

–Inner Exception 1–
The I/O operation has been aborted because of either a thread exit or an application request
System.Net.HttpListenerException
at System.Net.HttpRequestStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at Nancy.Extensions.StreamExtensions.<>c__DisplayClass3.b__1(IAsyncResult readResult)
System.Net.HttpListenerException (0x80004005): The I/O operation has been aborted because of either a thread exit or an application request
at System.Net.HttpRequestStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at Nancy.Extensions.StreamExtensions.<>c__DisplayClass3.b__1(IAsyncResult readResult)
2018-04-24 14:34:35.8121 10788 48 ERROR An exception was thrown disposing the HttpListenerContext.Response whilst dealing with an unhandled exception: An operation was attempted on a nonexistent network connection
System.Net.HttpListenerException (0x80004005): An operation was attempted on a nonexistent network connection
at System.Net.HttpResponseStream.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
at System.IO.Stream.Close()
at System.Net.HttpListenerResponse.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
at System.Net.HttpListenerResponse.System.IDisposable.Dispose()
at System.Net.HttpListenerResponse.Close()
at Octopus.Server.Web.OctopusNancyHost.SafelyHandleProcessException(Exception e, HttpListenerContext httpListenerContext, NancyContext nancyContext)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.