Returned an unexpected status code 502 bad gateway

Hi, when i’m trying to create external feed to add nuget package from jrog artifactory. after test the feed then i’m getting returned an unexpected status code 502 bad gateway. Tell me about the solution.

Hi rajivvrns2,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your query.

There can be a few reasons why you might get a 502 error, so we’ll need to narrow down exactly where it is coming from and what the circumstances are.

Can you please confirm whether the entire Octopus Deploy page is failing with a 502 error or if Octopus Deploy is reporting that the feed is returning the error? It would be really helpful if you could provide a screenshot showing the error.

Best Regards,

Charles

Hi Charles,

In the web browser it is working but when i fetch into the external feed in the octopus server then i’m getting the issue. “502 bad gateway”.

Please find the attached screenshots.

WhatsApp Image 2020-12-23 at 7.18.55 PM

Thanks,
Rajiv

Hi Rajiv,

Thank you for getting back to me.

Can you please confirm what action was being taken when the error in the final screenshot was shown?

Best Regards,

Charles

Yes Charles, even though second screenshot as well.

Hi @rajivvrns2,

Would you please be able to send me in a private message some screenshots of your exact setup for this feed?

Thanks,
Jeremy

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.