Resizing browser window refreshes the page, entered data is lost

I’m creating a release in my project. I enter the version number, select package versions, enter some release notes. Then I resize the browser window - after hitting some viewport size threshold the whole view reloads and all entered data is lost (it all resets to defaults).

This happens not only when creating a release - also when adding a step to the process and in a lot more other places (basically in the whole GUI).

This happens when resizing the window manually, but also in the following cases:

• Switching the browser window from maximized to not-maximized state (and back)
  • Hitting F12 to show/hide the developer tools (when they are docked to left or right)
  • Moving the window between screens with different resolution & DPI - e.g. the page always reloads when I drag the browser window from a Full HD screen to a 4K one. I doesn’t reload when I drag it back.

Cloud version 2019.8.4.

Hi Jakub,

Thanks for getting in touch, and we really appreciate you bringing this incorrect behavior to our attention. I’m sorry about the confusion it has caused you. I’ve raised this bug at the following link for you to track.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns in the future. :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Kenny

Thanks, I’ll watch the GitHub issue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.