Release showing as success but steps showing as not run

Hi @clare.martin,

I have uploaded the azure storage logs.
The items (line 561&562) concur with the error raised by Octopus server at that time.
Also in case I have not mentioned it before, our Octopus is hosted on an AKS cluster.

Kind Regards,
Micheál Power

Hey @mikepower79,

I got the logs and took a look at them but I am not too familiar with Azure Storage logs, I can see the error you mentioned:

ClientOtherError

But when I googled it it doesn’t seem to be an error as such:

However, in our case this error can be ignored. This was happening because operations were being performed on files that didn’t exist. They were basically successful API calls that return non 200 HTTP status code.

I will get this in front of our Lead Support engineer as he comes online soon and if we cannot see anything glaring I will send it to our engineers for review for you.

Kind Regards,
Clare

1 Like

Hey @mikepower79,

A quick update for you, we took a look at the storage logs in our support meeting and we cant see anything glaring jumping out, though we are not Azure storage experts. Octopus treats the Azure storage just like a normal disk to store files on so we don’t dig in depth into the Azure storage log side of things.

Your best bet would be to send those logs to Azure, which I assume you have done already, and get them to analyse it in more depth than we can. If they have any pointers for you we could perhaps help troubleshoot further.

Let me know the outcomes of the talks with Azure and we can see if we can take their feedback and help.

Kind Regards,
Clare

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.