Promote to both environments deploys to first environment only

Hello,

I have a release that was deployed to Test and should be deployed to Staging & Production. Now, when I click “Deploy to both Environments” in the Release, I’m redirected to the deployment page. Only production is chosen though. I also could not find a way to manually add multiple environments.

I do have “/create/to/Environments-21,Environments-22” in my URL though.

Edit: I’m on Version 3.5.2.
Edit2: I updated to 3.7.5 and the problem persists

Thanks,
Jan

01_Deploy_to_Both.png

02_Deployment.png

Hi Jan,

Thank you for getting in touch. We appear to have a bug that is responsible for the error you are experiencing.

This allows you to have the ability to select deploy to multiple environments, however if you have tenants and you select this option, it will not work as we do not allow for mixed-environment deployments to tenanted environments.

I have provided you with the link below, to follow progress on this issue:

Please let me know if this works for you.

Warm Regards,
Nael

Hi Nael,

thanks, I subscribed to the Issue on GitHub.

You don’t have a workaround though, do you? “Please let me know if this works for you.” kind of suggests you do. :wink:

Thanks,
Jan

Hi Jan,

Thank you for your response.

Bad news unfortunately, we do not have a work around in this case as we do not allow for the functionality. This is because it is not possible for a tenanted release to do multiple environments at once, due to having to share the specific qualities that a tenanted deployment will not allow.

We will be fixing the bug in the UI to remove the option for deploy to both environments if it is a tenanted release.

Sorry if this was not the news you were expecting or hoping for.

Warm Regards,
Nael