OK, bear with me here…this one is a bit weird.
If you create a project where it has a double space in the name, Octopus will show it with a single space in the name.
However the json payload contains the correct name (with 2 spaces)
If you try and delete the project, it tells you to enter the project name (with 1 space) but if you enter the project with 1 space, it will not allow the deletion, you need to enter with 2 spaces.
- Create project Called “Chris Is Awesome”
- Open the project and see the name shown is “Chris Is Awesome”
- Open settings and try and delete the project using the name shown in bold (“Chris Is Awesome”) see that the delete button is still disabled
- Go to edit name in settings, see name is correct (with 2 spaces)
- Try and delete again, this time, ignore the prompted name and enter with 2 spaces i.e. “Chris Is Awesome” the delete button will enable and allow you to delete the project.
I told you it was weird!