Recently we upgraded to v2023.2.12046 and worked with support teams to address some unexpected data issues. Today we’re receiving reports that searches on the ‘Projects’ screen are generating a ‘TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading ‘toLowerCase’)’ error. Not sure if its related to yesterday’s fixes; however searching for Projects is broken.
Thank you for contacting Octopus Support and sorry to see you are running into this issue, luckily we are aware of it and you can find more details on it including a workaround and a GitHub issue you can subscribe to in this forum post:
Hopefully that helps but reach out if you need anything further as we are always on hand to help.
Thanks Clare. We’ve deployed the build to our Dev instance and everything appears to be fine. I’ll reply on the thread if we find anything after our Production install.
This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.