Project page has Channels listed backwards

Hi

I have recently upgraded from 3.2 to 3.8 but do not find the new project layout helpful as it lists Channels in a very backwards ordering (older channels first) - how do I change this so I can either

a) have the old view of the channel just being a label and the ordering is release creation date
b) change the project page to list descending instead of ascending (i.e. I have channels 5.4.0, 5.4.1, 5.5.0, 5.6.0, 5.6.1, 5.7.0 and 5.4.0 (years old software) appears at the top!!) - the only closest option I can have is that the default channel (currently 5.6.1) appears at the top but that still leaves 5.7.0 right at the bottom of the page

What it is I expect then is to be able to put channels in order, the same way as the process screen works.

Thanks
Gavin

Hi Gavin

Thanks for reaching out!

At the moment, the channel sort order is: “Default” first, then alphabetical for the rest of the items.

Channels was originally designed to support a slightly different scenario than what you are describing, so for text labels, the current design works well. However, we are aware that many people use channels as you do, so its not great.

At this point, there is unfortunately no way of changing this sort order. I suggest adding something to our uservoice site, which we use to assist with prioritisation.

Sorry I cant give you better news than that.

Regards,
Matt