Problem Cloning Project - Given key not present in dictionary

Octopus Server version: 3.3.4

I am unable to clone a project with the exception below. It’s not critical for me. I can rebuild it manually but I thought you’d like to know.

The given key was not present in the dictionary.
System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary2.get_Item(TKey key) at Octopus.Server.Web.Api.Rules.ConfigurationWillBeCopiedFromCloneRule.AfterStore(Project model, ProjectResource resource, ISpecialRuleContext context) in Y:\work\refs\tags\3.3.4\source\Octopus.Server\Web\Api\Rules\ConfigurationWillBeCopiedFromCloneRule.cs:line 59 at Octopus.Server.Web.Infrastructure.Api.Responder1.ExecuteRules[TRule](Action2 ruleCallback) in Y:\work\refs\tags\3.3.4\source\Octopus.Server\Web\Infrastructure\Api\Responder.cs:line 188 at Octopus.Server.Web.Infrastructure.Api.CreateResponseDescriptor2.Responder.Execute() in Y:\work\refs\tags\3.3.4\source\Octopus.Server\Web\Infrastructure\Api\CreateResponseDescriptor.cs:line 85
at Octopus.Server.Web.Infrastructure.Api.Responder1.Respond(TDescriptor options, NancyContext context) in Y:\work\refs\tags\3.3.4\source\Octopus.Server\Web\Infrastructure\Api\Responder.cs:line 162 at System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecute3[T0,T1,T2,TRet](CallSite site, T0 arg0, T1 arg1, T2 arg2) at CallSite.Target(Closure , CallSite , Object , Object , NancyContext ) at Octopus.Server.Web.Api.OctopusRestApiModule.<>c__DisplayClass0_0.<.ctor>b__0(Object o) in Y:\work\refs\tags\3.3.4\source\Octopus.Server\Web\Api\OctopusRestApiModule.cs:line 46 at CallSite.Target(Closure , CallSite , Func2 , Object )
at Nancy.Routing.Route.<>c__DisplayClass4.b__3(Object parameters, CancellationToken context)

Hi!

Thanks for getting in touch. We had a bug with cloned projects and channels that was fixed for 3.3.4 unfortunately due to the bug you have some cloned projects that have bad references so they cannot be used to clone another project or they will show this error.

You should be able to clone from the originally created project just not from clones themselves that were made during that period of time.

Sorry for the troubles.
Vanessa