Permissions provided to Okta App-group using external role id are not reflecting for the members of the Okta app-group.
Thanks for reaching out and letting us know about this and apologies for the delay in responding. The groups handling had been working, but I have confirmed that it has regressed as some point and definitely isn’t working correctly at the moment.
I’ve raised an issue that you can follow on GitHub. I also found some shortcomings in our documentation around the Okta provider, with regard to group support, so I will get that updated as well.
Thanks again for letting us know and apologies for the inconvenience.