Package ID could not be found in octopus server

Hi Team, i am trying to deploy a .Net VB Application from azure devops and push the build package to octopus deploy so octopus can deploy to my server, however for some reasons octopus cant seem to find the package from the feeds and i keet getting the following error:

"The step failed: Activity failed with error ‘The package MarketSnapshotSystem v1.0.1 could not be downloaded to the package cache from Octopus Server (built-in) after making 5 attempts over a total of 0s. Make sure the package is pushed to the feed and try the deployment again. For a detailed troubleshooting guide go to Troubleshoot missing packages | Documentation and Support’. "

Hi Isaac,

Thanks for getting in touch, and good question! I’m sorry for the inconvenience you’re experiencing here. Is this release also being created and deployed via Azure DevOps after the package push to Octopus? Would you be willing to send through both the ADO build log and Octopus deployment log to dig deeper and cross reference? That should at least help point us in the right direction as to what’s causing this issue.

Feel free to sanitize any sensitive information and email the log files to support@octopus.com or upload them to our support files.

I look forward to hearing back and getting to the bottom of this one!

Best regards,

Kenny

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.