Organize overview page

Hi,

I am trying to organize the overview page for my octopus project which will give everyone a nice idea about which environment has what release. My problem is, I have TEST and LIVE environment under TEST and LIVE phases of my lifecycle respectively but all the environments are shown without any classification based on their phases on the overview page that too without any specific order (seems like they are ordered as they were added) making it difficult to identify them.

Even showing the production (LIVE) ones at the bottom or end of the same table would do. Please see the picture attached (green ones are TEST environment and red ones are LIVE environments). I would like to organize them the same way we can reorder the Process steps.

Is there any way to do this?

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch.

It sounds like you would like to order your environments so that the TEST environments appear before the LIVE environments on your project overview?

The environments on the project overview will appear in the same order as they are shown on the environments page. You can change the order on the environments page following the instructions found here under the heading Environment ordering: http://docs.octopusdeploy.com/display/OD/Environments

I hope that helps, please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with.

Cheers,
Shane

Thanks Shane!
That’s exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks a lot.

Notice:

This issue has been closed due to inactivity. If you encounter the same or a similar issue and require help, please open a new discussion (if we asked for logs or extra details in this thread, consider including them in the new thread). If you are the creator of this thread and believe it should not be closed let us know via our support email.