Octopus sign out

I am using Octopus Deploy Server v2019.7.13. I am observing some issues…I dont know how but some how the page shows “Loading please wait…” and returned to the sign on page. I’ve not waited for a long time without doing nothing…if that is the case I’ll understand. but this is when I browse other things on d/t or same browser and quickly back to octopus…then I find my self on the sign on screen. This is not always…but seems an intermittent issue. Anyone has encountered such issue?

Hi @endashaw.adane,

Thanks for reaching out.

This does seem like an interesting one.

Are you seeing this behavior with any other websites youre currently logged into? Have you tried with a different browser to see if the behavior replicates? This points to a possible cookie issue.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Very strange. I was using MS Edge and IE …getting same issue. Now I changed to Chrome. So far so good

Hi @endashaw.adane,

Are any coworkers experiencing the same issues within IE/Edge and Octopus? Do any other websites log you out in IE/Edge? It could be some sort of setting enforced by your company at a group policy level possibly.

Please let me know if Chrome/Firefox also have the same issue or have no issues after some further testing.

Thanks,
Jeremy

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.