Octopus sign out

I am using Octopus Deploy Server v2019.7.13. I am observing some issues…I dont know how but some how the page shows “Loading please wait…” and returned to the sign on page. I’ve not waited for a long time without doing nothing…if that is the case I’ll understand. but this is when I browse other things on d/t or same browser and quickly back to octopus…then I find my self on the sign on screen. This is not always…but seems an intermittent issue. Anyone has encountered such issue?

Hi @endashaw.adane,

Thanks for reaching out.

This does seem like an interesting one.

Are you seeing this behavior with any other websites youre currently logged into? Have you tried with a different browser to see if the behavior replicates? This points to a possible cookie issue.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Very strange. I was using MS Edge and IE …getting same issue. Now I changed to Chrome. So far so good

Hi @endashaw.adane,

Are any coworkers experiencing the same issues within IE/Edge and Octopus? Do any other websites log you out in IE/Edge? It could be some sort of setting enforced by your company at a group policy level possibly.

Please let me know if Chrome/Firefox also have the same issue or have no issues after some further testing.

Thanks,
Jeremy