Octopus Server - Tentacle installation with Octopus Cloud

I have setup an Octopus Cloud deployment.

I am trying to deploy a Nuget package from the built-in feed to an Azure Storage Container. I understand that in order to do this, I need to first deploy the package to a custom installation directory, and from there use Powershell to do the upload to Azure.

How do I go about adding an Octopus Tentacle instance to my Octopus Cloud deployment (as described here)?

Thanks,
Dan

Hi @Bishbulb,
My apologies for the delay in replying to your above question. We have just released 2018.8.0 which has an awesome new feature that allows you to use packages in standard script steps. Thus means you don’t need to jump through all the hoops of using a deploy step just to get access to a package contents and is particularly useful when you want to push them to another location that is not the tentacle itself.
Take a look at the recent blog post for further details https://octopus.com/blog/script-step-packages
For Cloud Octopus, you can then just use a worker for the script step and so have no need to add an Octopus Tentacle at all!
I hope this helps you with your deployment, let me know if you have any further questions.