Octopus Deploy does not show up deployment target while deployment

Hi Team,

I am Prabhjot, working on Octopus Deploy. There happened a weird thing that a deployment target is showing as healthy in Infrastructure and when a release is created and about to deploy, it was not showing the deployment target in the list and stated

“There are no enabled deployment targets in the roles specified by this step, in this environment.”

Please let me know what has gone wrong here.

Thanks,
Prabhjot

Hi @prabhjot.kour,

Thank you for contacting Octopus Support. I’m sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Deployment Target when trying to Deploy a Release.

Can you confirm if the intended Deployment Target matches the Deployment Environment and Tenant combination you are attempting to Deploy to?

Let me know at your earliest convenience.

Best Regards,
Donny

Hi Donny,

Yes, everything is fine on the Infrastructure side, but just for one project it does not show the target role in the process step which was added long back.

Thanks,
Prabhjot

Hi @prabhjot.kour,

Thank you for getting back to me.

If a Step in the Project does not have a Target Role, you will need to correct this in the Step, create a new Release, then try to Deploy again.

Let me know if adding the Role to the Step and creating a new Release resolves the issue for you.

Best Regards,
Donny

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.