Octopack TeamCity, declaring files twice in generated nuspec

Have a website, where no nuspec file is specified. When I try to let octopack create a nupkg (TeamCity), I get the following error:

error OCTONUGET: Cannot add part for the specified URI because it is already in the package.

In the nuspec file generated under Octopacking, I see multiple entries for the same file. Any thoughts?

Capture.PNG

Hi Jasper,

Thanks for getting in touch, it looks like you found a bug in OctoPack. I’ll fix it and push the new version of OctoPack to NuGet in the next 24 hours.

Paul

Hi Paul - Any update on this issue? Fyi, the package has been working, but at some point started with this behavior.

Hi Jasper,

I just pushed a new version of OctoPack (thanks for the reminder - the change was in but it hadn’t uploaded) - can you try OctoPack 3.0.6 and let me know if that works?

Paul

We have been using 3.0.23 and have downgraded to 3.0.6 this seemed to do the trick (3.0.27 not working). Will this fix be included in the next release (e.g. 3.0.27+)?

Hi Jasper,

Sorry, we got the version numbering wrong (we switched build servers and looks like we used the wrong version number when publishing). I just pushed 3.0.31 - can you verify that this works?

Paul

Yup - it works.
Thanks