Not able to loggin issue

Hi Team,

how can i logging into octopus
Thanks and Regards,
Shaik Jilan basha

Hi @jilan804,

I am not completely sure of the issue you are facing, so I’ll quickly cover a couple of bases.

By the IP address in the address bar, it looks like this is a self-hosted instance which means credentials will be handled by your company/license owner.

If this is a new installation, during the installation process you would’ve provided a username and password that you can use to sign in to the instance.

If this is something that has been setup/used previously within your organization, there will likely be an individual or a team who administers Octopus and they will be able to provide some log in details for you.

Unfortunately, I am unable to provide any insights into who that team/individual may be, so hopefully you have an internal escalation procedure that will help you identify the right people to speak with.

Let me know how you go or if you can provide any more information so that we can help you.

Regards,

Dane

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.