New Release Alert Icon

Hi

Is it possible to restrict who can see the Alert icon that let’s users know that there’s a newer version of Octopus Deploy available on the top navigation panel?

We’d like our users to know what version they are using, but we don’t want to have them constantly asking for updates.

Thanks!

Eamonn

Hi Eamonn,

Thanks for getting in touch,

It’s possible to change the Upgrade Notifications via Configuration > License as shown in the screenshot below;

Please note, these changes are global to the Octopus instance and are not specific to any logged-in users, based on the information provided in your query it sounds like you’d like to retain this functionality for specific users, however, this is currently not possible.

By changing this functionality, users will still be able to see their current Octopus version as shown in the provided screenshot below regardless of this setting;

I’m sorry if this is not the answer you were hoping for, please let me know if you require further assistance :slight_smile:

I would recommend heading over to our UserVoice area and leaving this suggestion here, we consider all User Voices when plotting our roadmap based on Community support.

Have a great day!

Kind Regards,

Reece

That’ll work perfectly. Thanks Reece!

Hi Eamonn,

Thanks for getting back to me,

Not a problem! I’m glad to be of assistance.

If you require any further assistance moving forward, please let me know :slight_smile:

Have a great day!

Kind Regards,

Reece

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.