Multi-tenant: Show Current Releases

I know this may seem like a small thing. Everything in Octopus seems to react to new releases created and new deploys without having to refresh the screen. So when I sit there I can see when something is being deployed or when a new release is created without having to do anything with my browser.

The problem:
I have multi-tenant feature turned on. I am in the project overview page. The bug shows up in the “Show current releases” at the top right. When you click this textbox, the list of current releases is supposed to show up. It does… But that list is not automatically updated. So if I leave my browser on the overview page and it has releases A and B in the drop-down then let’s say a release C and D were created. The drop-down never shows C and D unless I refresh the page or navigate away and navigate back to the page. This is only a minor inconvenience but I figured with all the work yall did getting everything to show on the browser as it happens that you might like to know about this one.

Thanks

• Jerrod

octopus_bug.PNG

Hi Jerrod,

Thanks for getting in touch!

I’ve raised #2843 to have this issue investigated and rectified as soon as possible.

Hope that helps!

Thank you,
Henrik

Awesome. Sounds good. Thanks a bunch!