Missing Octopus.Migrator.exe on ceds.octopus.app

Running a space-import migration for the MigrationAllPackages191108.1.0.0 package.
November 11th 2019 10:10:45Error
Failed to perform the import migration. The Octopus Migrator executable was not found at any of the following paths:
/Octopus/…\Octopus.Migrator.Cli\bin\net472\Octopus.Migrator.exe
/Octopus/Octopus.Migrator.exe
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: The Octopus Migrator executable was not found at any of the following paths:
/Octopus/Octopus.Migrator.exe
at Octopus.Server.Orchestration.ServerTasks.Migrations.Util.CommandLine.GetPathToExecutable(String executableDescription, String[] searchPaths) in C:\buildAgent\work\abb2fbfce959a439\source\Octopus.Server\Orchestration\ServerTasks\Migrations\Util\CommandLine.cs:line 26
at Octopus.Server.Orchestration.ServerTasks.Migrations.MigratorCommandFactory.Import(String migrationDirectory, String password, Boolean isDryRun, Boolean overwriteExisting) in C:\buildAgent\work\abb2fbfce959a439\source\Octopus.Server\Orchestration\ServerTasks\Migrations\MigratorCommandFactory.cs:line 99
at Octopus.Server.Web.Infrastructure.Spaces.SpaceContextSwitcher.PerformInSpaceContext[TDependency,TReturn](SpacePartitionsDefinition definition, Func`2 action) in C:\buildAgent\work\abb2fbfce959a439\source\Octopus.Server\Web\Infrastructure\Spaces\SpaceContextSwitcher.cs:line 35
at Octopus.Server.Orchestration.ServerTasks.Migrations.MigrationImportTaskController.RunImportMigrationUsingPackageRepository(IBuiltInPackageRepository builtInPackageRepository, MigrationImportResource migration) in C:\buildAgent\work\abb2fbfce959a439\source\Octopus.Server\Orchestration\ServerTasks\Migrations\MigrationImportTaskController.cs:line 153
Octopus.Server version 2019.10.4 (2019.10.4+Branch.tags-2019.10.4.Sha.6708441ad2852cb78f59922181980907c91588e4)

HI @tli,

Thanks for getting in touch! I’m sorry to hear you’re hitting this issue. I brought this up with my team, but we’re currently unable to determine the exact cause of this issue currently. Could you let me know how you’re attempting to run the migrator, and the specific commands?

I look forward to hearing back and getting to the bottom of this one!

Best regards,

Kenny

Can someone please RDP into ceds.octopus.app for me and take a look at if Octopus.Migrator.exe exists? If no, migration will definitely fail.

I am using import API /api/migrations/import
to do the migration