I’m trying to migrate a single project between servers. The migration task appears to be working on the source server but it never resolves. It outputs about 200 lines of debugging information in ~5 seconds and then sits there running but not outputting any more debugging information to the log. The longest I ran it for was 30 minutes before cancelling. I’m not really sure how to debug this because it appears to be working (i.e. not failing) but it’s also not outputting any information to the log. Also it’s a single project, so I wouldn’t think it would take > 30 min to finish.
I tried migrating another project and it’s stopping at the same place. It appears to be running this query:
WHERE ([ProjectId] IN (@projectids_0))
ORDER BY [Id]
Then this is the last line it outputs in the log: