"Manual intervention" steps when using "Deploy a Release" steps

When using the Deploy a Release step type to allow for deploying multiple parts of an application in one go you end up having to approve interventions for each individual project. Is there any way around that?

If you deploy an individual project you can manipulate the steps that get run so that you can schedule a deploy without the interventions, but that don’t work in this situation either.

/Ulf

Hi Ulf,

Thanks for getting in touch, I appreciate your patience.

At this stage, it’s not currently possible to workaround the manual intervention steps that exist within the child projects from the parent project level.

A possible workaround I can think of would be to;

1. Disable/Remove the Manual Intervention Steps from the Child Projects

2. Introduce Global Intervention Steps at the Parent Project level

I’ve mulled over this and I can definitely understand the value of providing an alternative solution, however.

In this scenario, I’d recommend heading over to our User Voice area, feel free to also suggest this idea here it would be great to get your insight on how this would help your deployment process, the User Voice area is our main avenue when considering new features/enhancements like this based on community support.

Sorry if this is not the answer you were hoping for, should you require any further assistance or clarification, please let me know :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Reece

I found this on that site and added our use case to that.

/Ulf

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.