List of Triggers

Hello,

I would like to delete one of our environments, but seemingly a few triggers are still referring to it: whenever I try to delete it, I get the following error message:

You will need to edit the following scheduled trigger and remove this environment: Trigger1, Trigger2…etc.

The problem is, that I’ve checked all of my projects and did not manage to find any scheduled triggers referring to the environment I would like to delete.

Is there any way to list all of the triggers which are set up on my on-prem Octopus server to find these “rogue” triggers?

Thanks!

Geza

Hi @gszalai,

Thanks for reaching out.

We have a script in our REST repo that you can likely adapt the logic for your use case here: OctopusDeploy-Api/DisableAllProjectTriggers.ps1 at master · OctopusDeploy/OctopusDeploy-Api · GitHub

You will need to iterate through all the projects, and instead of disabling, you would implement the logic for isolating the offending triggers.

As always, please read and test scripts thoroughly that you are given by Octopus, as they are not guaranteed to work in all scenarios.

Please let me know if that helps or if you have more questions.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Thanks, that’s I was looking for!

Geza

1 Like

Hi Geza,

You’re very welcome!

Thanks for updating me.

I hope you have a great weekend.

Best,
Jeremy

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.