Issue with UI on deployment pages

Hi there,

Just upgraded from 2018.1.2 to 2018.3.3 and have noticed a UI issue on the overview page - not sure where the best place to log it is, or if it has been logged before, so apologies if it has.

Long named packages seem to be breaking the flow of the page and things are overlapping now making it look a bit messy.

Thanks
Rich Young

Hi Rich,

Thanks for getting in touch! I’m sorry you’re hitting this unintended behavior we’ve introduced. The good news is it’s a known issue, and the fix should be shipped in the next version (2018.3.4). You can refer to the relevant issue here.

Let me know how you go and if you have any further questions or concerns going forward. :slight_smile:

Kind regards,

Kenny

Haha - all good - I hold out on updating for a month or so only to be hit by a bug that’s about to get fixed! :grin:

Thanks for the info and getting back to me.

Cheers
Rich.

Hi Rich,

You’re very welcome! Sorry you hit this issue just before it was fixed :slight_smile:

Let me know if you have any further questions going forward!

Kind regards,

No problems at all - these things happen. Upgraded this morning and fixed it up a treat.

Thanks heaps.

Hi Rich,

That’s great to hear! Thanks for letting us know, and don’t hesitate to reach out if you come across any other questions in the future. :slight_smile:

Kind regards,

Kenny

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.