Invisible Users

Hi,

I have 2 “invisible users” that I can seem to remove. I believe these are users I have previously removed as I’m trying to re-create a user I previously remove.

Thanks

Sean

Capture.JPG

Hi Sean,

Thanks for reaching out. If you go to Configuration -> Users can you see those 2 users and delete them? If not, we might gonna have to do some digging into the database.

Thanks,

Dalmiro

Hi Dalmiro,

I cant see the users at all, I can just see two empty rows in Teams > Everyone could you tell me how do I remove them from the database please?

Thanks

Sean

Hi Sean,

Before we jump in removing them from the database, i’d like to see how the Team document looks on RavenDB:

1. Connect to the RavenDB database http://docs.octopusdeploy.com/display/OD2/Octopus+database

2. Find the document Teams and look for the team where you see these empty users. Right click on it and select Copy Document(s) to clipboard (see attached screenshot)

3. Send us the JSON you copied on your clipboard.

Thanks

Dalmiro

1. Double click on the

Ahh… I may have been a little impatient and asked one of our developers to remove the user from the DB, the good news is that it worked and everything is now as it once was. Thanks for your help though :slight_smile:

Well, glad to hear it worked! For the sake of anyone else that runs into this ticket: Did you delete the users from the Users document on RavenDB, or did you just delete the invisible users from the Teams document?