How to update tenant variables using octoposh

What is the proper way to use the OctoPosh to update a tenant’s project and library variables?

I could not find any helpful resource at online help docs.

Thanks for your help!

I think you need to post this question on the github site. https://github.com/Dalmirog/OctoPosh

Octoposh is an open source project which is NOT supported by the Octopus Deploy team. All questions/bugs about this module should be entered on this github project.

Octoposh is just a wrapper around Octopus.Client which is maintained by the Octopus Deploy team.

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out! As Colin mentioned, Octoposh is an Open Source project not supported by our team.

That said, I used to be the main maintainer of that project in my spare time :slight_smile: . I’ve stopped working on the project because I found very little meaning in keeping up with all the changes that our team was making to Octopus.Clients. Like Colin said, Octoposh is just a wrapper around that .NET Library, so I strongly encourage you to use the library straight from your Powershell code instead of doing so through Octoposh.

Best regards,
Dalmiro

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.