How to add the environment specific variables in email notification

Hello Team,

In the email notification, i tried to enable the machine specific name and the parameters are not working.
Subject of the email : Deployment of #{Octopus.Project.Name} #{Octopus.Release.Number} to #{Octopus.Environment.Name}
Note : In the above subject of email, we have #{Octopus.Environment.Name} multiple environments. I would like to send an email with each and every specific machine deployment name.
Tired with many variables available in Octopus.
Kindly help me out to display the specific hostname in the email notification.

Regards,
Sandeep.

Hello,

Thanks for getting in touch. I set up an email template with the same 3 variables you had and it worked for me, the 4th variable was one that was not defined, have a look at my screen shot. Try a very simple case like in my screenshot first.

Our suspicion is that it’s white space in or around your ones that’s causing the problem. Could you re-create the text that houses the variables and see how you go.

If you’re still having issues, could you open the network tab in your developer tools and capture the API response when you view the step and send through the JSON in a file so we can have a look (see 2nd screenshot).

Regards,
Nick