Given a Project and and Environment, list out all deployments

Hi there. Using Octopus Web Client (not c# or command line) how can I see full history of deployments to an environment for a project?

I guess a little bit like the Project Overview tab, except the project overview tab a) shows all environments b) just shows deployments for last 2 months c) doesn’t show deployments that were made to dev but not promoted up to UAT.

Showing all environments together would be fine, the main thing is to get much longer history, not just “the last few …” deployments.

Thanks!

Also, one reason I want this view, is to answer the question:
“On Date X in the past, what was the version of Project Y that was deployed in environment Z”.

Using the projects overview I can answer that question when Environment is PROD, and when Date is fairly recent. So what view in the website allows me to answer that question for older dates?

Basically the information in red, but with longer history …

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch! I think the information you’re after would be found in the audit log using the advanced filters. With this, you can filter events by projects, environments and date ranges. The audit log is located in the web portal under Configuration > Audit and selecting show advanced filters. I’ve attached a screenshot below showing this in action.

You can also extend the filtering to show only deployment events under the event groups, event categories, and document types sections.

I hope this helps! Let me know how you go or if you have any further questions moving forward. :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Kenny

Thanks exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

Hi,

You’re very welcome! That’s great to hear that’s what you were after. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns in the future. :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Kenny

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.