Exception on opening a custom step template

Hi,

Trying to open one of my custom step templates I get the following exception:

Octopus v2018.8.1

TypeError: Cannot read property 'workerPoolId' of undefined

workerPoolId (/app/components/Actions/script/scriptAction.tsx:347:114)
inlineScriptFormSections (/app/components/Actions/script/scriptAction.tsx:317:83)
Lf (/node_modules/react-dom/cjs/react-dom.production.min.js:147:337)
sf:a:{e=b.type;c=b.pendingProps;d=b.memoizedProps;if(nf())null===c&& (/node_modules/react-dom/cjs/react-dom.production.min.js:150:232)
e (/node_modules/react-dom/cjs/react-dom.production.min.js:182:349)
g (/node_modules/react-dom/cjs/react-dom.production.min.js:183:347)
p (/node_modules/react-dom/cjs/react-dom.production.min.js:184:366)
0;null!==a&&c;){c=!1;if(a.pendingWorkPriority===T||a.pendingWorkPriority>b)c=!0,a.pendingWorkPriority=b;null!==a.alternate&&(a.alternate.pendingWorkPriority===T||a.alternate.pendingWorkPriority>b)&&(c=!0,a.alternate.pendingWorkPriority=b);if(null===a["return"])if (/node_modules/react-dom/cjs/react-dom.production.min.js:188:389)
S (/node_modules/react-dom/cjs/react-dom.production.min.js:187:415)
enqueueSetState (/node_modules/react-dom/cjs/react-dom.production.min.js:140:181)

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch! It looks like we had some problems with the labelling regarding this issue. I can see you have commented on the issue.

This did not make it to the 2018.8.1 release but instead 2018.8.2. The issue was marked with the wrong milestone and it has also caused the release notes to not include the changes. So thanks for bringing this to our attention so we can resolve it. :slight_smile:

Would you be able to update your Octopus and let me know if it resolves the issue?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Daniel

Hi @Daniel_Fischer,

Yes, it has been resolved after we upgraded.

Thanks,
queil

Hi Queil,

Thanks for the update here! I’m glad to hear the upgrade resolved this issue.

Please feel free to get in touch at any time if you have any further questions. :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Daniel