Editing of variables === "AGONY"

I’m annoyed, quite honestly, with all of the dazzling new whizbang features coming out, that the everyday things of using OD on a daily basis are getting ignored.

Such as: editing of variables, which is awfully painful. It’s a disgrace that this has not been addressed yet.

May we get a commitment from the developers to fix this situation soon?

Hi,

We created this github issue 2 days ago to start discussing this on the team: https://github.com/OctopusDeploy/Issues/issues/2606

We don’t have a release date for this yet, but we are committed to improve the overall experience of that screen.

If you could add some constructive feedback on that GH issue, I’m sure It’ll come handy for when we start working on that overhaul.

Regards,
Dalmiro

I’ll take this as progress, but I think the user community deserves a firm date as to when this will be improved. For this issue to languish for another 6 months, for example, is not acceptable.

Notice:

This issue has been closed due to inactivity. If you encounter the same or a similar issue and require help, please open a new discussion (if we asked for logs or extra details in this thread, consider including them in the new thread). If you are the creator of this thread and believe it should not be closed let us know via our support email.