Deployment of untenanted project does not display correct eligible targets

I have a project which is currently set to Allow deployments with or without a tenant, and has a single tenant attached to it. I’ve switched one of our deployment targets to Include in both tenanted and un-tenanted deployments, and has a tenant tag set that also matches the tenant attached to the project.

When I try to deploy a release for the project to Tenants, everything seems to work correctly (screenshot 1). However, if I switch to deploy to Environments, the target is picked up but is crossed off as if it’s not eligible (screenshot 2).

When I go to deploy, everything works as expected, it’s just odd that the targets show as not eligible.

Hi James,

Thanks for getting in touch! I’m really sorry about this. I think you’ve run into this bug:

We have had some problems with this preview for a little while, but it’s become a real problem as we’ve introduced recent features. This bug is now our highest priority to fix.

If it gives you any comfort, this is only a display/preview bug - the deployment will work as you’d expect.

Hope that helps!
Mike